Welcome to Health Information Technology Careers! We have everything you need to make your life easier as you begin your career in Healthcare IT.
You are entering a field where jobs are in high demand, so your chances of landing a job and becoming a health care professional are looking great!
Health Information Technology Programs
Degree’s and Certification
- Health information Technology Certificates & Degree’s
- Health Information Technology Degree Vs. Certificate
- HIT and HIM Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Grants
These eight are the most popular degree’s and certificate’s available:
- Coding Certificate Program (CCA) (CPC)
- Mastery Coding Credentials (CCS, CCS-P)
- 6 Month Certificate Programs
- Associate Degree in Health Information Technology Degree (HIT)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate & Bachelor’s Degree Health Information Administration (RHIA)
- Advanced Credentials (CHDA/CHPS)
- Masters Degree in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Masters Degree in Health Informatics
Health Information Technology Jobs
As previously mentioned, the job demand for professionals in health information technology is extremely high. As long as you have the proper education and credentials, you have a great chance of getting hired.
- How to Highlight your HIT skills on your Resume
- How to Pursue a Career as a Health information technician
- How to Land a Job in Health information Technology
Visit our highly popular Health Information Technology Jobs Board, which is connecting people like you with new jobs in Health IT every single day.
Health Information Technology Salary Guide
Find out more about a health information technology salary
- Medical Records/ Health Information Technician (HIT)
- Health Information Manager (HIM)